Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fabolous' Complex Spread

I will admit that there is a huge bias in me posting this on the count that I am a huge Fabolous fan, so when I saw his Complex spread, even though I loved Keri Hilson's and Amber Rose's I knew I would post his. Aside from Fab just being a
handsome man (tall, dark, and tatted just how I like them) he also has style. I heart a handsome man with style. I also love that he admits that he needs rehab for his BlackBerry. If he will go I will go, LOL. But here are shots from the spread. Stuff like this makes me want to go to the Dominican Republic A.S.A.P. or at least Brooklyn...


I absolutely love the plaid and the bubble vest!!! And of course you can check out Ms. Hilson's and Ms. Rose's spreads at Complex.com or pick up the magazine. I suggest you do both!


No comments:

Post a Comment